Thursday, July 23, 2009

Told you I can never keep up!!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few weeks. I don't remember how much I weighed the last time I posted but as of today I am almost 30 pounds down. I have had a few rough days where I didn't want to work out but I forced myself to. And the last 2 days I didn't get to the gym and I have felt so...BLAH!! I realized that getting myself to the gym makes me just feel better throughout the day. I did make it there today and I am probably going back later when Bob gets home from work. He actually wants to go so I want to go with him. I probably won't do a whole lot since I have already got my workout for the day, but it wouldn't hurt to do something light.

The Biggest Loser competition at work is going good. I have lost weight every week but I still have a ways to go to get to the top. I didn't realize how hard everyone else was going to work and I guess I have to work that much harder. Last week I lost 3 pounds and I am hoping to lose more then that this week. I am shooting for 5 pounds but that might be shooting a little high. I think my fatal flaw in this competition was starting my weight loss before the competition started. I lost 8 pounds before we even started. If I would have waited, those pounds would have been counted. Oh well as much as I would love to win, I am not doing this for the competition. When the competition is over, I am still going to lose weight. It won't end until I reach my goal. I want to be healthy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Im glad your plateau didnt last longer! Keep on swimmin! :)

    ReplyDelete