Monday, July 6, 2009

Blogging...me? Really???

Ok so here I start with my blog. I have always wanted to start one but like every other journal I have tried to start, I never really keep up with it. Well this one is really important to me. I am trying to get my life on track and lose all of this unhealthy weight that I have been carrying for most of my life. I want to be able to buy the cute clothes you see at the stores. Not much in the WOMAN'S section unless you want to shell out a ton of money which I don't really have. I actually started my weight loss journey on June 1st, 2009. As of today I have lost 20 pounds and I hope that by next year some time I can reach my goal weight of 140. I can't believe that I am posting this for the world but I am currently 240. So that means I have 100 pounds to go. I can do this I know I can.......

4 comments:

  1. Yes you CAN, Steph!!! You have a great attitude, and I know you're gonna do awesome! I can tell this time it's "different" for you, and it seems like you really want to make a lifestyle change this time around! I'm excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can!! Good for you to have made the choice to try, that's the biggest step. You are doing great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this my weightloss buddy! I can't wait to read more! You have put a bug into my mind about starting a blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have already come a long way! I love your attitude towards this!

    ReplyDelete